- Founded by Chief Rhythm Activator Jeni Swerdlow, MA-ATR in 2000, DRUMMM® brings our special brand of Facilitated Drum Circles & Interactive Rhythm Events to 10,000 participants a year in the S.F. Bay Area and beyond!
- Our innovative, hands-on programs focus on Team-Building, Wellness, Celebration, Recreation, or a special combination. Our program is tailored to your group’s goals, theme or mission so that every event hits home.
- DRUMMM makes the experience of drumming engaging, meaningful & FUN for any group, whatever your occasion or desired outcomes.
- We provide all the drums, event coordination & expert facilitation – your group has a unifying experience making music together, connecting through the beat of the drums.
- No prior musical training or talent is required to participate – we make it easy for everyone to find their groove!
- Whether you want to build a stronger team, promote wellness, celebrate a milestone, strengthen community, activate learning or just have fun, DRUMMM® will make your event a HIT!
- Clients include Google, Facebook, Hewlett-Packard, eBay, Intuit, Oprah Winfrey, Kaiser-Permanente & many other companies, universities, conferences, festivals, museums & more.
- Areas we service include San Francisco, Silicon Valley (San Jose, Santa Clara, Palo Alto, Mountain View, Redwood City), East Bay (Oakland, Berkeley, Walnut Creek, Livermore), Napa/Sonoma, Marin County & beyond.
- If you’re looking to join a Community Drummm Circle or learn about our public Workshops, Classes & Rhythm Events GO HERE.
I was having a blast, totally forgot my surroundings. At the end I was feeling relaxed, amazing actually. It’s a pretty awesome experience, a great stress reliever. 100% fun.
Now online or safely in-person!
Team-Building through Rhythm
DRUMMM’s TeamBEAT – Team-Building through Rhythm program is an innovative way for companies and organizations to strengthen teams, enhance communication, deepen connections and stimulate creativity! We make it fun and easy for everyone to get in sync and experience the power of being in rhythm together.
- Business Meetings
- Staff Development/Trainings
- Staff Retreats
- Leadership Summits
DRUMMM’s JoyBEAT – Celebration Drumming provides an upbeat, entertaining and inspiring experience for special occasions of any kind. We will bring your event to the next level in a meaningful and memorable way.
- Company Celebrations
- Cultural & Family Events
Drumming Up Wellness
DRUMMM’s LifeBEAT – Drumming Up Wellness is an uplifting and life-affirming rhythmic experience, based on the HealthRHYTHMS protocol, that reduces stress and promotes well-being.
- Workplace Wellness
- Personal Growth
- Special Needs Populations
DRUMMM’s OneBEAT – Community Drumming programs provide educational and recreational drum circles, workshops, classes and interactive performances for participants of any background and age. Checkout our News & Events page for a listing of public events, or schedule one for your group.
- Adult Learning
- Community Engagement
- Family & Cultural Events
Custom Blend/Build-Your-Own Event
Have an unusual theme, group or special request?
Our expert team will work with you to create a unique program that fits your event goals and needs. ASK US!
What DRUMMM® Provides
- Results — We deliver a customized drumming event that will meet your event’s goals.
- Expertise — We bring over 20 years of professional group facilitation and event planning experience.
- Flexibility — We offer a variety of programs to fit your group’s needs and budget.
- Premium Drums — Choose from our collection of over $25,000 in authentic world drums and percussion instruments in a range of styles and sizes.
- Your Message — Our program is custom tailored to support your group’s mission, core values or event theme.
- Pre-Event Planning and Post-Event Follow-Up — We are available for consultation every step of the way via phone, email, online or in person whenever possible.
- Event Staff — Our team of skilled facilitators, experienced musicians and support staff will get the job done right.
- Educational Materials — We can provide handouts on drumming, the benefits, and related research as appropriate.
- Take-Aways — Inquire about drums and other percussion instruments with your event or company logo imprinted for participants to keep, continuing the connection and experience at work or at home.