Events for Community Support
Stress is at an all-time high, for nearly every age and circumstance. Using the HealthRHYTHMS® protocol, DRUMMM can take your community group on a journey into rhythm that will unite, empower, and promote well-being and resilience.
- Personal growth & mindfulness
- Healthcare providers, counselors & caregivers
- Mental health & substance abuse rehabilitation
- Special needs populations
- Well elderly & skilled nursing
- Stress management
- Boost immune system
- Reduce anxiety & depression
- Activate brain functioning
- Encourage social resilience
- Mind-body connection
“DRUMMM is amazing! They listened to my objectives and crafted a perfectly executed community development session for us. They are fun, organized, and made everyone feel engaged and supported throughout. It was a huge success!”
“Thank you DRUMMM for being part of our program for kids with special needs and their siblings. In the Drummm Circle, disabilities don’t matter – the language of the beat touches everyone!”
“I just attended your Drummm Circle for seniors at the Masonic Home auditorium. What a fun, energizing, time. And a great way to delete unwanted brain chatter!”
“This was a wonderful, joyful celebration that taught our students how to manage stress creatively…Thank you DRUMMM for an outstanding experience.”
“The DRUMMM-ing was great – Our entire team really enjoyed the experience – people felt lighter, happier and relaxed afterwards.”
“Thank YOU for the amazing energy that you brought to the retreat and the positive, creative spirit that you instilled in all of us.”
What DRUMMM Provides
- Results — We deliver an interactive rhythm event that’s guaranteed to meet your vision, mission, or event theme.
- Expertise — We bring over 25 years of professional group facilitation and event planning experience.
- Customization — Our events are adaptable to your specific circumstances.
- Consultation — We are available every step of the way via phone, email or videochat.
- Instruments — Choose from our extensive collection of drums, purchase our recommended instruments, or play whatever “found sounds” you have available.