The results are in – folks have been enjoying our online DRUMMM sessions so much that we’re launching two more weekly programs for your rhythmic stay-at-home enjoyment!
Participate right from your home on your laptop, tablet or phone using the Zoom platform. Drumming provides a welcome relief from our current situation. Open to everyone, you’ll discover that rhythm is a powerful tool for connection, expression and self-care.
Experience first-hand how drumming boosts your immune system, lowers stress and improves mood as we connect online with our global community. Not only is it fun, it’s downright liberating!
- Universal Drumming World Rhythms – 4 Weekly Online Sessions
Sundays May 3, 10, 17, 24
11 AM – 12 PM Pacific Time (US/Canada) / 2 – 3 PM Eastern Time (US/Canada)
“Amazing class filled with magic!” – Universal Drumming participantDrummers & the “drum-curious” are invited to come together through universal rhythms & global grooves. Travel around the world learning first-hand about music & culture through the beat of the drums. We’ll focus on a different region each week to keep you grounded and grooving. Open to ALL levels, you’ll discover how to make your drum sing & your spirit soar! Beginning-beginners are especially encouraged, even if you think you are “rhythmically challenged”. SIGN ME UP!
- Restorative Rhythms – Drumming for Release, Renewal & Resilience! 4 Weekly Online Sessions
Thursdays May 7, 14, 21, 28
6 – 7 PM Pacific Time (US/Canada) / 9 – 10 PM Eastern Time (US/Canada)“Soulful and centering.” – Restorative Rhythms participantFeaturing facilitated live drumming – practice creative ways to find your rhythm using drums, body percussion, vocals, movement, sound meditation and more. We’ll gather and connect, express and restore. Let’s remember who we truly are. Rise and SHINE! I’M READY!
All Sessions Feature:
- Live weekly online Zoom sessions that you can access from your computer, tablet or phone
- Facilitated rhythms that will connect, inspire and soothe you during your stay at home
- Playing made easy for everyone – no prior drumming experience is necessary. Grab a drum or shaker – or get creative with “found sounds” from your home. Grab a pot and spoon, plastic bin, yoga ball or prescription bottle – you’ve found your new drum!
- Online Meet & Greet 15 minutes prior to each session. Get to know your community!
- Video Recordings of sessions will be made available for future viewing
Choose Your Adventure – Cost for the 4-session series (4 Options):
- Regular price is $59 for those who can afford it
- Donate what you can if you’ve lost your job/income due to COVID-19
- Level Up – Choose to pay a little extra to help out others who can’t pay
- Drop-In – Not ready to commit? Try out a single session
Meet your Facilitator:
DRUMMM Rhythmic Events Founder & Chief Rhythm Activator, Jeni Swerdlow, MA-ATR is a Drum Circle Facilitator (DCF), Trainer, Presenter & Performer. Jeni is passionate about drumming and building bridges through rhythm. Founding DRUMMM® Rhythmic Events in 2000, her popular facilitated drum circles and interactive rhythm events engage 10,000 participants a year.
Jeni is a REMO-Endorsed Drum Circle Facilitator, Certified Village Music Circles Global Trainer, trained HealthRHYTHMS & Rhythm2Recovery Facilitator, Registered Art Therapist (ATR), Faculty Member at California Institute of Integral Studies (CIIS) and Women Drummers International, and professional member of the Drum Circle Facilitators Guild.
Contact Jeni Swerdlow – email@example.com or 510-316-2850