Does your team need to reconnect?
What a year we’ve been having – pandemic, weather, elections. An incredible 42 percent of the U.S. labor force is now working from home full-time. At least half of students are learning online from home. People are more stressed and isolated than ever.
(Re)Engage * (Re)Connect
Science shows us that drumming strengthens teams as it lowers stress, boosts the immune system and improves morale. DRUMMM’s Rhythm Reboot is a live interactive rhythm event that is stress-busting, energizing, and motivating for your company, team or group. Rhythm Reboot gets everyone in-sync and in-harmony, reducing burnout and restoring balance.
DRUMMM’s Founder & Chief Rhythm Activator Jeni Swerdlow, MA-ATR and her talented team of drummers make the Rhythm Reboot experience engaging, meaningful and wildly entertaining. No prior drumming experience or musical talent is needed to participate.
Choose an online platform or meet safely in-person with our Covid-Conscious Safety Guidelines. Rhythm Reboot is perfect for teambuilding and holiday parties!
End of the Year Special
- 60-minute DRUMMM Rhythm Reboot
- Online or Safely in-person
- Up to 20 participants
- Now just $500* (that’s a $500 savings!)
- First 10 people to book will receive a Bonus FREE Rhythm Reboot Spotify Playlist!
Contact us at email@example.com or (510)316-2850
to Book Your Rhythm Reboot NOW!
No Drums? No Problem!
3 Easy Options:
1. Rent our sanitized drums (we deliver within the SF Bay Area, additional charges may apply).
2. Play whatever “found sounds” you have available – a cardboard box, plastic bucket or mixing bowl all make great drums!
3. Purchase our instruments to keep as mementos and play at future events (imprint them with your company’s or team’s logo for added impact)!
“I was looking around watching everybody having fun, and synchronized to the drum beats. I was having a blast, totally forgot my surroundings. At the end I was feeling relaxed, amazing actually. It’s a pretty awesome experience, a great stress reliever. 100% fun.”
– Cisco Systems, ENG (Enterprise Networking Group)
Terms & Conditions
* This Special is available to the first 20 people who respond.
* Additional charges may apply for groups larger than 20 people, travel outside the area, longer events, or customized programs.
* We can accommodate groups of up 5 to 500 participants or more.
* Discounts may be available for non-profit organizations, community and family groups, and groups of 10 people or less. Ask us!