From DRUMMM Rhythmic Events Founder & “Chief Rhythm Activator” Jeni Swerdlow:
As we begin to re-emerge from our Covid-19 related shelter in place, we want to reassure all of our groups and clients that we’re taking important steps to protect your health and ensure that our in-person DRUMMM programs are following safety guidelines:
- All participants will maintain a safe distance at least 6′ apart.
- We sanitize all of our instruments before and after every event with disinfectants recently listed by the EPA as approved to kill the coronavirus.
- We provide approved hand sanitizer at all our events.
- We’re avoiding any activities where people share or trade instruments or make physical contact.
- Group size will be limited to meet current safety recommendations.
- Face masks may be worn at participants’ discretion.
- People feeling unwell will be strongly encouraged to stay home.
What we are doing is providing uplifting programs that foster genuine connection, celebrate the human spirit, and support enhanced immune system activity for our participants. We’re committed to providing positive, safe and healthy experiences with all of the incredible benefits our programs offer.
So wash your hands, get plenty of rest, be kind to each other – and be well, until we BEAT again!!