Calling all Drummers and the “Drum Curious” – it’s time to Reconnect through RHYTHM.
Learn and play rhythms from around the world in a dynamic musical drum enemble.
Open to ALL levels, you’ll discover how to make your drum sing and your spirit soar!
- Beginning-beginners are especially encouraged, even if you think you are “rhythmically challenged”.
- Lower stress, boost the immune system, activate the brain, and brighten your mood as you develop technique, coordination, and musicality.
- Reconnect with your body, mind, and community in a safe, supportive environment.
- You’ll leave class feeling empowered and in the flow!
Class meets on these Sundays – 1/22, 1/29, 2/5, 2/19, 3/5, 3/19
Sign up for the whole 6-session series or “drop-in” for a single class.
Please bring a drum if you have one (djembe, dunun or similar) or rent one from Jeni.
Covid Safety – This space is indoors. There are HEPA purifiers throughout the space. Masks are optional. Please stay home if you are feeling unwell or have a know Covid exposure.
Class size is limited – REGISTER NOW!
Sliding scale is available for those with financial need. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
What people say about the class:
– “This class is AMAZING!!!”
– “Lifts my spirit every time.”
– “I really love the energy you make available and the knowledge that you share.”
About the Instructor – Jeni Swerdlow:
DRUMMM Rhythmic Event’s founder, Jeni Swerdlow, MA-ATR is a dynamic and engaging facilitator, trainer, and performer with a passion for drumming and a mission to build connections through rhythm. Jeni is a Certified Village Music Circles Global Trainer, Registered Art Therapist (ATR), REMO-Endorsed Drum Circle Facilitator, and trained HealthRHYTHMS and Rhythm2Recovery Facilitator.
Learn more at www.drummm.com.