Calling all drummers & the “drum-curious”! Join the rhythm revolution – featuring LIVE, in-person drumming instruction with Jeni Swerdlow, MA-ATR, founder of DRUMMM Rhythmic Events.
Class meets on Sundays 6/27, 7/11, 7/25, 8/1 @ 1:30-3:00 PM at 3023 Shattuck Ave, Berkeley, CA. Sign up for the whole 4-week series or drop-in to a single class.
- Learn rhythms from around the world and disover the origins and meaning behind the music.
- Open to ALL levels, you’ll discover how to make your drum sing & your spirit soar!
- Beginning-beginners are especially encouraged, even if you think you are “rhythmically challenged”.
- Lower stress, boost the immune system, activate the brain, and brighten your mood as you develop technique, coordination and musicality.
- Reconnect with your body, mind and community in a safe, supportive environment. You’ll leave class feeling empowered and in the flow!
This is a Covid-safe class – We will be following all current safety precautions. Students will be advised of the policies prior to class.
Pease bring a chair or seat and a djembe or similar drum if you have one. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to borrow a drum.
Street parking is available. Close to Ashby BART station.