Calling all drummers & the “drum-curious”! Travel around the world learning first-hand about music & culture through the beat of the drums.
Class meets on Zoom: Sundays – November 7, 14, 21 and December 5, 12 @ 11am-12:00pm Pacific time (PT – Western US/Canada).
- Open to ALL levels, you’ll discover how to make your drum sing & your spirit soar!
- Beginning-beginners are especially encouraged, even if you think you are “rhythmically challenged”.
- Lower stress, boost the immune system, activate the brain, and brighten your mood as you develop technique, coordination, and musicality.
- Reconnect with your body, mind, and community in a safe, supportive environment. You’ll leave class feeling empowered and in the flow!
Grab a djembe or similar hand drum – or get creative with “found sounds” from your home. Got a desk, bucket, plastic bin, or yoga ball? You’ve found your new drum!
– LIVE online Zoom sessions that you can access from your computer, tablet or phone.
– ON DEMAND VIDEO RECORDINGS – lifetime access to the Zoom sessions for future viewing so you can keep on drumming long after the class is over.
– FUN & INSPIRING world rhythms delivered with clear, easy to follow instructions.
– Playing made accessible for ALL LEVELS – no prior drumming experience is necessary.
What people say about the class:
– “This class is AMAZING!!!”
– “Lifts my spirit every time.”
– “I really love the energy you make available and the knowledge that you share.”
- $80 for the 5-session series
- $20 for a single “drop-in” class