DRUMMING for Summer, Joy, Life, Love – ALL THE THINGS!
Join in an uplifting community celebration that will Unite, Energize, and Inspire! We’ll play rhythms to honor the Sun on the eve of the Summer Solstice, the longest day of the year and the start of the Summer Season. It’s the perfect time to find, feel and express your own inner power.
Facilitated by Jeni Swerdlow, “Chief Rhythm Activator” at DRUMMM.
- Open to all levels of experience. Beginning-beginners are especially encouraged.
- For all ages, cultures, genders, and abilities. Minors under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Space is limited – advance registration is highly encouraged.
- Please BRING A CHAIR if you can, and a DRUM if you have one – drum rentals are available.
Located at the Gamelan Sekar Jaya studio, 3023 Shattuck Ave, Berkeley. The space is on the first floor. Note that there is no sign. There is street parking available. Near Ashby BART.
We will be following the Covid safety protocol that’s in place at the time of the event. If you have a known exposure or are feeling unwell please stay home.
- In Advance: $20-30 Adults/$15 Kids (More if you can, less if you can’t)
- Day of Event: $30 (Space permitting – OUR LAST EVENT SOLD OUT!)
- Borrow a Drum: $5
- No one turned away for lack of funds. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need a deeper discount.
About JENI SWERDLOW:
DRUMMM Rhythmic Event’s founder, Jeni Swerdlow, MA-ATR is a dynamic and engaging facilitator, presenter, and performer with a passion for drumming and a mission to build connections through rhythm. Jeni is a Certified Village Music Circles Global Trainer, Registered Art Therapist (ATR), REMO-Endorsed Drum Circle Facilitator, and trained HealthRHYTHMS and Rhythm2Recovery Facilitator.