IT’S TIME TO CELEBRATE! LET’S COME TOGETHER AND DRUM TOGETHER.
Join in an uplifting community rhythm celebration that will Unite, Energize, and Inspire!
12-1 PM – Universal Drumming Workshop – Learn about the origin of the drums, practice basic hand drumming techniques, and play world rhythms that celebrate Liberty and Freedom!
1-2 PM – Facilitated Drummm Circle – Explore, play, and discover the joy of co-creating music in the moment!
Pacifica Drummm Day is facilitated by Jeni Swerdlow, “Chief Rhythm Activator” at DRUMMM Rhythmic Events. Everyone is encouraged to participate in the whole shebang.
- Open to all levels of experience. Beginning-beginners are especially encouraged.
- For all ages, cultures, genders, and abilities. Minors under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please BRING A CHAIR to sit on, and a DRUM if you have one – drum rentals are available.
- We will be following the Covid safety protocol that’s in place at the time of the event. If you have a known exposure or are feeling unwell please stay home.
- $20-30 in advance (More if you can, less if you can’t)
- $30 on the day of the event
- Borrow a drum for an additional $5
- No one turned away for lack of funds. Contact email@example.com if you need a deeper discount
About JENI SWERDLOW:
DRUMMM Rhythmic Event’s founder, Jeni Swerdlow, MA-ATR is a dynamic and engaging facilitator, presenter, and performer with a passion for drumming and a mission to build connections through rhythm. Jeni is a Certified Village Music Circles Global Trainer, Registered Art Therapist (ATR), REMO-Endorsed Drum Circle Facilitator, and trained HealthRHYTHMS and Rhythm2Recovery Facilitator.
Learn more about Jeni and DRUMMM at www.drummm.com.