This program is designed to give you the confidence, tools, and inspiration to facilitate a rhythm-based event and build your own rhythm community. Join the fun and learn how you can make the world a more musical place!
Learn how to start and stop a groove, sculpt music in the moment, generate enthusiasm, and bring the group to its highest musical potential.
Great for beginners as well as those who’ve had some training and want to practice and elevate their skills.
What You’ll Receive:
• Facilitator rhythm fundamentals (counting in/out, pulse, phrase, etc.)
• Village Music Circles (VMC) facilitation tools, techniques, and concepts
• Hands-on practice in small and large groups
• Considerations for creating successful rhythm-based events
• Access to training slides and handouts
• Resources for continued learning
Jeni Swerdlow, MA-ATR is a VMC Certified Global Trainer with 23+ years of drum circle facilitation experience. Learn more at www.drummm.com.
This Training Is For:
• Music Therapists, Teachers & Educators
• Psychotherapists, Counselors & Social Workers
• Group Leaders & Presenters
• Health & Wellness Professionals
• Musicians & Drummers
• Community Organizers
• Youth Counselors and Kids-at-risk Professionals
• Activity Directors for Seniors
• Trainers & Facilitators
• Ministers & Spiritual Leaders
• Life Coaches
• Anyone seeking inspiration & new skills!
What Training Participants Say:
– Engaging, supportive, infectious, life-affirming, FUN! – I received inspiration, confidence, new ideas and approaches to share with the people I work with. – I learned that drum circles are a great way to build community and camaraderie through an easy, quick-to-learn activity.
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT ENDS ON 9/8. SPACE IS VERY LIMITED. REGISTER NOW TO SECURE YOUR SPOT!
Your registration ALSO counts as a $75 deposit for a 3-Day VMC Drum Circle Facilitator Training in 2024.
Are you a VMC Grad? Returning graduates from previous Village Music Circles trainings receive a $25 discount – contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
A limited number of work trade positions and needs-based partial scholarships are available. Contact email@example.com for more info.