Is the beat of the drum calling you? Learn how to drum from the comfort of your home!
Try your hand at drumming in a safe, supportive class for beginning beginners. Jeni Swerdlow makes it fun and easy to find your rhythm.
Drumming has been scientifically shown to lower stress, boost the immune system, brighten the mood and foster a feeling of connection – something we can all use right now!
- Basic hand drumming techniques that can be played on any drum (including your body, desk, or other “found sound”)
- An introduction to popular world rhythms
- Simple warm up patterns and exercises you can do outside of class
- Rhythm activities to improve coordination, creativity, and musicality
Keep the rhythm alive outside of class! Video recording of the class will be made available whether you’re present at the live class or not.
What students say:
- Jeni’s drumming classes really help keep me sane during these Covid times.
- Jeni’s enthusiasm is infectious. She is an excellent teacher with patience and great drumming skills. Best of all each class is FUN FUN FUN!
- I love love love Jeni’s DRUMMM class – it’s fun and it’s a gentle way to learn something new and different. I look forward to it every week. Drum on!
Jeni Swerdlow, MA-ATR has been teaching and facilitating drumming and rhythm events for over 20 years. Her passion and purpose is to help build connections through rhythm. Learn more at www.drummm.com.