Calling all drummers and the “drum curious”!
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND! DRUMMM’s Founder and “Chief Rhythm Activator”, Jeni Swerdlow, MA-ATR is bringing the beat to Pacifica and Berkeley for two days of rhythmalicious interactive drumming events.
CELEBRATE LIFE with community through the universal language of rhythm. Enjoy all the benefits group drumming has to offer, such as stress reduction, immune boost, brightened mood, and more!
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 23rd – PACIFICA (SOLD OUT!)
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 24th – BERKELEY @ 3023 Shattuck Ave, Berkeley
– UNIVERSAL DRUMMING WORKSHOP – Learn hand-drumming techniques and have fun playing rhythms from around the world. Open to all levels of experience – beginners are especially welcome. Ages 12+.
– FACILITATED DRUMMM CIRCLE – Participate in a joyful, collaborative music-making experience. FREE when you register for Universal Drumming! For all ages, cultures, genders, and abilities.
- Come for one event or stay for both. Open to all levels of experience and ability. Beginning-beginners are especially encouraged.
- Please bring a chair, and a drum if you have one – drum rentals are available.
- These are outdoor locations. Dress accordingly. Rain will move the events online.
- We will be following the current Covid safety protocols as advised.
– Universal Drumming/Drummm Circle: $25 in advance/$35 day of
- Add $5 if you need to borrow a drum for either event.
- Venmo, PayPal, Zelle, CashApp, Cash and Checks will be accepted at the events.
About JENI SWERDLOW:
DRUMMM Rhythmic Event’s founder and chief rhythm activator, Jeni Swerdlow, MA-ATR is a dynamic and engaging facilitator, presenter, and trainer with a passion for drumming and a mission to build connections through rhythm. Founded in 2000, DRUMMM’s popular facilitated drum circles and interactive rhythm events engage 10,000 participants a year at a variety of settings in the U.S. and abroad.
Jeni is a Certified Village Music Circles Global Trainer, Registered Art Therapist (ATR), REMO-Endorsed Drum Circle Facilitator, and trained HealthRHYTHMS and Rhythm2Recovery Facilitator. She is a faculty member at California Institute of Integral Studies (CIIS) and Women Drummers International, and a professional member of the Drum Circle Facilitators Guild.
Jeni is best known for her innovative strategies and playful attitude that invite participants to experience the power of being together in rhythm. Notble clients include Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Kaiser Permanente, and Stanford Medicine.
Learn more about Jeni Swerdlow, MA-ATR and DRUMMM Rhythmic Events at www.drummm.com.
Questions? Contact email@example.com or 510-316-2850.