Calling all drummers and the “drum curious”!
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND! DRUMMM’s Founder and “Chief Rhythm Activator” Jeni Swerdlow is bringing the beat to Pacifica for an afternoon of rhythmalicious interactive drumming events.
CELEBRATE LIFE with community through the universal language of rhythm. Enjoy all the benefits group drumming has to offer, such as stress reduction, immune boost, brightened mood, and more!
UNIVERSAL DRUMMING WORKSHOP @ 12:30 PM – 1:45 PM
- Learn hand-drumming techniques and have fun playing rhythms from around the world.
- Open to all levels of experience – beginners are especially welcome.
- Ages 12+.
FACILITATED DRUMMM CIRCLE @ 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM
- Participate in a joyful, collaborative music-making experience.
- FREE when you register for Universal Drumming!
- For all ages, cultures, genders, and abilities.
FOR BOTH EVENTS:
- Come for one event or stay for both.
- Open to all levels of experience and ability.
- Please bring a drum if you have one – drum rentals are available.
- We will be following the current Covid safety protocols as advised.
– Universal Drumming: $25 in advance/$35 day of (Take the workshop, then stay for the Drummm Circle for FREE!)
– Drummm Circle: $10-25 Adults/$5 Kids – Suggested Donation (Pay what you are able, no one turned away – FREE when you register for Universal Drumming!)
- Add $5 if you need to borrow a drum for either event.
- Venmo, PayPal, Zelle, CashApp, Cash and Checks will be accepted at the events.
About JENI SWERDLOW:
DRUMMM Rhythmic Event’s founder and chief rhythm activator, Jeni Swerdlow, MA-ATR is a dynamic and engaging facilitator, presenter, and trainer with a passion for drumming and a mission to build connections through rhythm.
Founded in 2000, DRUMMM’s popular facilitated drum circles and interactive rhythm events engage 10,000 participants a year at a variety of settings in the U.S. and abroad. Notable clients include Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Kaiser Permanente, and Stanford Medicine.
Jeni is a Certified Village Music Circles Global Trainer, Registered Art Therapist (ATR), REMO-Endorsed Facilitator, and trained HealthRHYTHMS and Rhythm2Recovery Facilitator. She is a faculty member at California Institute of Integral Studies (CIIS) and Women Drummers International, and a professional member of the Drum Circle Facilitators Guild.
Learn more about Jeni Swerdlow, MA-ATR and DRUMMM Rhythmic Events at www.drummm.com.