Safe In-Person Events
What is “Covid Consciousness”?
As we emerge from sheltering in place and begin to gather again, we want to reassure you that we’re following strict safety guidelines to protect your health:
- All participants will maintain a safe distance of at least 6′ apart.
- Group size will be limited to meet current safety recommendations.
- Hand sanitizer at every event.
- Every instrument and piece of equipment sanitized before and after every event with EPA-approved disinfectants.
- Face masks will be required unless determined unnecessary for the specific group or circumstances.
- We discourage any activities where people share or trade instruments or make physical contact.
- People feeling unwell will be strongly encouraged to stay home.
We are committed to providing safe, life-affirming rhythmic events that foster genuine connection, celebrate the human spirit, and support enhanced immunity and health for every participant.