Documented Benefits of Facilitated Group DRUMMMing in the Workplace:
- Reduces stress by 20.7%
- Decreases fatigue by 17.1%
- Increases productivity by 6.3%
- Increases vigor/activity by 6.4%
- Reduces employee turnover by 18.3%
- Improves mood by 50%
- Return on Investment (ROI): $60.57 saved for every dollar invested!
Based on published studies utilizing the HealthRHYTHMS protocol, as reported by Bittman, et. al., 2003.
Scientific studies show that group drumming with a trained facilitator can:
- Strengthen the immune system
- Improve aerobic and cardiovascular systems
- Reverse the impact of stress at the cellular level
- Reduce anxiety, depression and feelings of loneliness
- Reduce student drop-out rate
- Improve school performance, self-esteem, and behavior in adolescents
Read more about the latest research on the benefits of group drumming.