Founded by Jeni Swerdlow, MA-ATR in 2000, DRUMMM® brings drum circles and drumming events to thousands of participants in the S.F. Bay Area and beyond – about 10,000 people a year! We provide the drums, planning and expert facilitation – your group has an unifying experience making music together. We make drumming engaging, meaningful and FUN for any group, any occasion.
Our program is tailored to your group’s goals, theme or mission. Whether you want to build a stronger team, promote wellness, celebrate a milestone, strengthen community or just have fun, DRUMMM® will make your event a HIT!
Areas we service include San Francisco, Oakland, Berkeley, San Jose, Santa Clara, Palo Alto, Redwood City, Mountain View, Napa, Sonoma, Marin and beyond. Clients include Hewlett-Packard, eBay, Intuit, Cisco, Genentech, Oprah Winfrey, GlaxoSmithKline and Kaiser-Permanente, and many other companies, universities, conferences, festivals, museums and more.
TeamBEAT™ Team-Building Drumming programs are an innovative way for companies and organizations to strengthen teams, enhance communication, deepen connections and generate enthusiasm for businesses, trainings, meetings, off-sites, ice-breakers and conferences.
JoyBEAT™ Celebration Drumming provides an upbeat, memorable and inspiring experience for company celebrations, festivals, weddings, birthdays, holidays and special occasions of any kind.
LifeBEAT™ Wellness Drumming is an uplifting and life-affirming rhythmic experience, based on the HealthRHYTHMS protocol, that reduces stress and promotes well-being for the workplace, personal growth, retreats, rehabilitation and special needs populations.
OneBEAT™ Community Drumming programs provide educational and entertaining drum circles, workshops, classes and interactive performances for schools, libraries, camps, as well as cultural and family events. Check the News & Events page for upcoming Community Drumming events.
Custom Blend/Build-Your-Own Event – Have an unusual theme, group or special request? Our expert team will work with you to create a unique program that fits your event goals and needs. ASK US!
What DRUMMM® Provides
- Results — We deliver a customized drumming program that meets your event’s goals.
- Expertise — We bring over 15 years professional drumming facilitation and event planning experience.
- Flexibility — We offer a variety of programs to fit your group’s needs and budget.
- Premium Drums — Choose from our collection of over $25,000 in authentic world drums and percussion instruments in a range of styles and sizes.
- Your Message — Our program is custom tailored to support your group’s mission, core values or event theme.
- Pre-Event Planning and Post-Event Follow-Up — We are available for consultation every step of the way via phone, email, online or in person whenever possible.
- Event Staff — Our team of skilled facilitators, experienced musicians and support staff will get the job done right.
- Educational Materials — We can provide handouts on drumming, the benefits, and related research as appropriate.
- Take-Aways — Inquire about drums and other percussion instruments with your event or company logo for participants to keep, continuing the connection and experience at work or at home.